OK, so last week, I vowed to forgo cheese or bread for a whole week. For me, this will be a huge challenge because bread and cheese makes up a huge part of my breakfasts or lunches. In order for this crazy idea of mine to work I need to plan ahead properly. I’ve created my meal plan for the week, and the fridge and pantry are now stocked with all the proper ingredients to make all my healthy meals. I have no excuse.
Even though I’m attempting to go without cheese or bread, it doesn’t mean that my meal plan will be gluten free or lactose free. It just means I’m cutting out cheese and bread and hopefully replace it with more nutritious choices.
Motivate Me MondayLink up with @fitcheerldr & @RunningRachel & @runmommyrunca #MotivateMe Monday if you… Click To Tweet
For the first time on Motivate Me Monday, I will not be sharing my workout plan, instead, I’ll be sharing my weekly Monday to Friday meal plan.
Weekly Meal Plan
|Monday||Omelet Muffins||Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps||Beef Stir Fry with Rice|
|Tuesday||Omelet Muffins||BLT in a Bowl||Spaghetti with Whole Wheat Pasta|
|Wednesday||Overnight Oats||White Bean & Artichoke Salad||Naked Tacos|
|Thursday||Whole Grain Cereal||Bean Taco Salad||Fish with Sweet Potato Fries|
|Friday||Overnight Oats||Rice Noodle Soup Bowl||Leftovers|
Let’s see how much I will (or not) miss cheese or bread. Do you think I can make it a whole week? I’m not sure. As I was making my omelet muffins on Sunday evening, I couldn’t help but think how great they would be with goat or feta cheese!
PLEASE JOIN THE #MOTIVATEME LINK UP!
THE RULES ARE VERY SIMPLE:
- Every Monday share your fitness, nutrition plan etc by linking them up. All you will need is your post’s URL, and a photo you would like to attach.
- Posts that aren’t related will be deleted.
- In your post, we would love it if you mentioned that you’re participating in #MotivateMe Monday link up, and link back to the hosts Fitness Cheerleader , Running Rachel and Run Mommy Run.
- Read what the other linkers are sharing, Visit at least 2 other bloggers’ posts and share some support by commenting and engaging with each other. The more you support, the more support you will get back.
Join the conversation:
- Do you plan your meals for the week ahead of time?
- Do you prep most of you food on weekends?
- What’s your favorite breakfast that doesn’t include cheese or bread?