Last updated on March 19th, 2017 at 01:39 am
At the end of last year, I did a review of 2014 so I’m doing it again this year. From my goals to my races to my to posts, you’ll see the best of Run Mommy Run in 2015
Races of 2015
Here are the races I took part in this year. Some of these races were competitive, others were for charity. All were fun. It was a great running year for me! I’m looking forward to 2016 since there are some exciting new plans. If you missed my race recaps, you can catch them here.
- Grimsby Family Day 10 Km
- Rankin Cancer run 5 km walk/run
- Jordan 5 Km
- Peachbud 10 Km
- Run for the Grapes 5 km
- Run for the Cure 5 km
Top 5 posts of the 2015Here are Run Mommy Run's Top 5 posts of 2015 Click To Tweet
According to my Google Analytics, the following were my top most popular posts of the year. If you missed them, here is your chance to discover them for yourself!
- 4 Running Books Worth Reading
- Where To Find Running Gear For Less
- Printable Running Log
- Make-up Sweat Test: Voluminous Miss Magna Rock Mascara
- Tips For A Successful Lunchtime Workout
Funnest Blog Post to work on in 2015
I got to do a really fun post with my son this year. It was a sponsored post with Pull-Ups that required a video. I really want to do more videos, but the lighting in my house in the evening isn’t good for video. This video was made professionally, and it turned out very well.
In January, I set the following goals:
- Run a 1o Km race – I ran 2 10 km races
- Run a 5 Km race – I ran 4 5 km races this year, 2 competitive ones, 2 charity races.
- Improve my 5 km pace – In April, I recorded a new 5 km P.B (26:26) only to shatter that P.B in September with 25:26
- More cross training – I started swimming and strength training
- More workouts at lunch – I’m now working out 3 lunches a week
- Run for the Cure – I participated & coordinated my workplace team again this year
- Run for Julie – My favorite race this year was the Run for the Grapes where Julie and I went head to head. We both had amazing P.R’s that day
GOALS ACCOMPLISHED! WOOT WOOT
I’m sitting down this week and writing my 2016 goals. Come back soon to see what I’ll be up too. Have you accomplished all your 2015 goals yet, let me know in your comments below?