Last updated on May 31st, 2018 at 06:30 pm
Hi there! Thank you for stopping by my blog eh!
My name is Lucie. I am a busy mom who lives in Niagara, Ontario, Canada. I balance a full-time job, two small kids (a five-year-old son a brand new baby boy), life with my husband and time to pursue my interests ( staying fit, art, photography, and blogging).
You can say that I’m an accidental blogger. I started blogging while I was on maternity leave with my first son. I wanted to learn about HTML, website code and design. That’s when I discovered blogging. I was trying to lose my pregnancy weight and felt that by putting my struggle out there for people to read, I would stay accountable to myself. As a weight loss strategy, I rediscovered my love of running and that’s how Run Mommy Run was born.
Since then, I’ve pushed my limits beyond just running. I completed my first half marathon and triathlon sprint; two accomplishments I’m extremely proud of. I’m currently training for my second triathlon, first one since having baby number 2. What else will I push myself to do in the future? Only time will tell!
Fun facts about me
- Fun facts about me
- I have an identical twin sister
- French is my first language
- Red wine is my favorite and I like to buy wines from the Niagara Region
- I have 5 sisters, no brothers
- I have a crazy English Springer Spaniel that is the topic of many conversations. I’m sure he will make a few appearances on my blog, just because he’s cute.
Click here to get back to the Run Mommy Run blog.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below: