First of all, I want to thank you for stopping by my blog!
My name is Lucie. I am a busy mom who lives Niagara, Ontario. I’m trying to balance a full-time job, my four -year old son, time with my husband and time for my own interests (i.e. staying fit, art, reading and my hobby: blogging). I’m loving every minute of it!
Please feel free to leave a comment on any of my posts. I would love your opinion or thoughts!
Fun facts about me
- I have an identical twin sister
- French is my first language
- Red wine is my favorite and I like to buy wines from the Niagara Region
- I have 5 sisters, no brothers
- I have a crazy English Springer Spaniel that is the topic of many conversations. I’m sure he will make a few appearances on my blog, just because he’s cute.
Click here to get back to the Run Mommy Run blog.
If it’s your first time stopping by Run Mommy Run, I suggest you start with my Resource for Runner’s page. Also, don’t forget to download the Running Log to help you set your goals, track your progress and record those wonderful P.B’s.