Last updated on May 25th, 2017 at 02:05 am
My good blogging friend Shireen from Reflections of Sanity has nominated me to do this Beauty Scenario Tag. I thought it had some fun and unique questions, so I am playing along. Here are my answers!
1. You have to get rid of all of your foundations and only keep one high-end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
Well, the one that I would keep from my small selection would definitely be my Clinique foundation in shade 01 N. I love the coverage if this foundation and it lasts long enough for me! It also doesn’t contain SPF for which I have allergies.
2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
Well, I would not say anything, but that doesn’t mean that I would ignore it completely. I would stare at it until the end of the interview for sure. I would try to maintain some eye contact too though. However, if it was something more serious, like a skirt tucked into the waistband, I would have to say something.
3. You’re not feeling yourself and you need a pick-me-up lipstick, which do you go for?
I love my MAC lipstick in cosmo so I would pick that one, however, in reality, I would probably go shopping for a new lipstick, or mascara. A bit of retail therapy helps sometimes! I’m trying to cure myself of that habit and only buy what I absolutely need.
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair or makeup differently?
I didn’t’ wear any make-up back then, and I wouldn’t change that. However, I would improve on my skin care regimen. My hair though, that’s a whole other story. Heck, I spent elementary school in the 80’s and high school in the early 90’s. Those are NOT good hair eras. I would keep it natural and get rid of those godawful bangs.
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut but they hear wrong and give you a pixie cut, what do you do?
A) Smile, say thank you, call your mum and cry hysterically
B) Cry in the chair and things get awkward
C) Complain to the manager and demand a refund
Oh wow, I choose A) where I would say thank you, then go home and I’ll admit, probably cry for a bit. I would probably take a million pictures, from every angle possible, send them to my twin sister and try to get some reassurance from her that I don’t look terribly ugly. But then I’d get over it because hair grows back! Heck, maybe I would look good with a pixie cut! Who knows!
6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have one hour to pack, which ‘Do It All’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
Humm, I’d just can’t get past the part where I have a friend who surprises me with a 4 day city break! I wish I had a friend like that right now,I could use a break! I don’t have a “Do it all” palette . I’d bring foundation, concealer, lipstick and mascara.
7. Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?
I would have to say my Younique Moonstruck Mascara. I just bought it, it’s not cheap and I’m still figuring out how to best apply it since it comes with transplant get and natural fibers to thicken and extend your eyelashes!
B) Ask them to re-purchase it
C) Secretly do it back to their makeup