Merry Ho Ho Ho! Let’s have some fun with my Christmas Countdown Giveaways!
Hello everyone. I have some exciting news this week. I have partnered with some awesome brands and I will be hosting several giveaways next month, starting on December 1. So, come by every Thursday, (December 1, 8 and 15) until Christmas and enter for your chance to win some great prizes. I think it’s a fun way to countdown to Christmas!
Here is what I’m giving away next month:
- A week’s worth of meals from Hello Fresh (read my review of Hello Fresh)
- A lichen green ecoYoga Mat (read my review of ecoYoga Mat)
- A Starbucks gift from Starbucks. (Just because I love Starbucks)
Just a note, some restrictions might apply depending on the giveaway, so please read to see what they are.Help Lucie from Run Mommy Run countdown to Christmas with some amazing giveaways. Read post for… Click To Tweet
#MotivateMe Monday Link Up
Please join Janice and myself for our link-up if you want to share your fitness or nutrition plans and stay motivated too!Link up with @salads4lunch & @runmommyrunca #MotivateMe Monday if you need some motivation! Click To Tweet
I will be honest, I haven’t followed last weeks’ plan at all. I have been quite busy lately and I only got 2 workouts in all week, one of them was yoga. If you count a re-organizing the house a workout, which I do. I covered my 10,000 steps-a-day cleaning and organizing. In that case, that makes 3 workouts.
I’m hoping that this week I will make working out a priority.
Here is my training plan for the week:
Monday: Weight Training at the Gym
Wednesday: 30 min run
Sunday: 7 km run
PLEASE JOIN THE #MOTIVATEME LINK UP!
THE RULES ARE VERY SIMPLE:
- Every Monday share your fitness, nutrition plan etc by linking them up. All you will need is your post’s URL, and a photo you would like to attach.
- Posts that aren’t related will be deleted.
- In your post, we would love it if you mentioned that you’re participating in #MotivateMe Monday link up, and link back to the hosts Salads4Lunch and Run Mommy Run.
- Read what the other linkers are sharing, Visit at least 2 other bloggers’ posts and share some support by commenting and engaging with each other. The more you support, the more support you will get back.