Today I share with you one of my favorite make ahead breakfast recipes: Goat Cheese and Bacon Mini Quiche
Eggs are a great way of getting some protein in your morning meal. For me, what makes this recipe delicious is the tangy-ness of the goat cheese, the smoky bacon contrasted by the bitterness of the green onions.
These Goat Cheese and Bacon Mini Quiches not only work for breakfast, they can also be packed in a lunch alongside a veggie salad, as a contribution to a potluck, as a snack or even dinner.
I’ll admit that as a busy mom, I like to cut corners when I can. There really is no shame in that! For example, in today’s recipe I decided to buy ready made tart shells, and I also bought some real bacon bits instead of making my own.
Goat Cheese And Bacon Mini Quiche Recipe
- 12 tart shells
- 6 eggs
- 1 green onion, chopped, greens included
- ¼ cup of bacon bits
- ¼ cup of goat cheese
- ¼ cup of thawed and drained frozen spinach
- Cook empty tart shells at 350 for 5 to 7 minutes
- In a blow, mixt eggs, chopped green onion, bacon bits, goat cheese and spinach well
- Pour egg mixture evenly between the 12 tart shells
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 350 F
- Cool, and enjoy.
- Keep in a sealed container for up to 3 days.