We’ve all been there. The kids are asleep, all the chores are done, you have a couple of hours to kill before bedtime, so it’s time to write your blog post. You sit there staring at the screen, wanting to write but there’s nothing coming out. A quick google search will find many prompts for lifestyle bloggers, so I though so I created blogging prompts for fitness bloggers.
Here are 20 Blog Post Ideas
- Your top 7 list of cheat foods and why you crave them. Suggest healthy alternatives.
- Who’s your sports celebrity inspiration and why?
- What’s your top 5 athleisure brands?
- 6 pieces gym equipment you can’t live without.
- What do you like to spend your money on? (running shoes?, Lululemon?)
- Who’s your role model.
- Tell us you story about how you got involved in fitness/running/whatever your sport is.
- What are your body issues (we all have them) and how you deal with it?
- A funny memory related to fitness/running etc.
- Your toughest fitness/sport moments that made your stronger
- What’s your biggest accomplishment?
- What pushes you our of your comfort zone?
- What physical activities do you do as a family?
- What’s your top list of fitness apps?
- What’s currently on your gym or running playlist?
- Top 3 best running shoes.
- How many shoes are in your closet, how many are running shoes?
- The best advice you ever received.
- Rate your sport bra brands.
- What’s your most embarrassing moment at the gym and how to avoid them in the future?
#MotivateMe Monday Link Up
Please join Janice and myself for our link-up if you want to share your fitness or nutrition plans and stay motivated too!Link up with @salads4lunch & @runmommyrunca #MotivateMe Monday if you need some motivation! Click To Tweet
This week I’m hoping to do the following:
Monday – Foam Roll
Tuesday – 4 x 800 m sprints
Wednesday – Yoga
Thursday – 30 min of strength training
Friday – It’s my birthday, I’m going to rest today!
Saturday/Sunday – 5 km run
PLEASE JOIN THE #MOTIVATEME LINK UP!
THE RULES ARE VERY SIMPLE:
- Every Monday share your fitness, nutrition plan etc by linking them up. All you will need is your post’s URL, and a photo you would like to attach.
- Posts that aren’t related will be deleted.
- In your post, we would love it if you mentioned that you’re participating in #MotivateMe Monday link up, and link back to the hosts Salads4Lunch and Run Mommy Run. Grab my button below for a quick link back!
- Read what the other linkers are sharing, Visit at least 2 other bloggers’ posts and share some support by commenting and engaging with each other. The more you support, the more support you will get back.