Here I am before the race. I’m smiling because it’s race day. I’m also smiling despite the rain. Luckily it didn’t rain while I was running.
So despite the fact that I ran a half marathon today, I’m jumping in to my triathlon training tomorrow. I will give myself a break from running this week, but I will be doing some biking and swimming. I’m starting with my first open water swim during my tri clinic tomorrow. I’m so excited to start my triathlon training!
#MotivateMe Monday Training Plan
I invite you to join Janice and myself for our link-up if you want to share your fitness or nutrition plans and stay motivated too!Link up with @fitcheerldr & @runmommyrunca #MotivateMe Monday if you need some motivation! Click To Tweet
Here is what I did last week:
Tuesday: 2 km run
Wednesday: 1000 m swim
Sunday: 21.1 Km run (Niagara Falls Half Marathon)
This week I’m hoping to do the following:
Monday: open water swim
Tuesday: 40 min bike ride or trekfit
Wednesday: 1000 m swim??? or weight training
Friday: weight training
Saturday: 50 min bike ride
Join the conversation:
- Have you tried Clif’s Shot Blocks? Your thoughts?
- Do you have any tips for my first half?
- Do I need anything else for my big race?
PLEASE JOIN THE #MOTIVATEME LINK UP!
THE RULES ARE VERY SIMPLE:
- Every Monday share your fitness, nutrition plan etc by linking them up. All you will need is your post’s URL, and a photo you would like to attach.
- Posts that aren’t related will be deleted.
- In your post, we would love it if you mentioned that you’re participating in #MotivateMe Monday link up, and link back to the hosts Fitness Cheerleader and Run Mommy Run.
- Read what the other linkers are sharing, Visit at least 2 other bloggers’ posts and share some support by commenting and engaging with each other. The more you support, the more support you will get back.