First off, I want to wish you a very Happy Canadian Thanksgiving! I had fun spending time with family and eating great food; turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, and deserts galore! I am definitely grateful for my family and all the great food we had!
As today is Thanksgiving, I want share with you what I am thankful for!
I’m Grateful For…
- A great husband who is always supportive of me and my ideas, however outlandish he might think they are.
- My super adorable 2 year old son. He’s sweet, smart and active, and he gives me the sweetest kisses and hugs. My heart melts when he says I love you!
- For my twin sister who is my greatest blog supporter, running inspiration, and bestest of friend.
- For all my sisters (5 of them) who are all just as crazy as I am! We have so much fun when we get together. I look up to them each for their individual talents.
- For my mom, the family matriarch, who is always there when I need her. She’s is a strong woman and I can only hope to be like her one day.
- For my In-laws who are also there for us and who bring the family together. They are also great role models, after all, they raised a great husband!
- For my job, which I love. It’s a great that I can use my creativity every day!
- For my health. I will not take that for granted. I can enjoy the activities I love, like running and swimming.
- I’m grateful for all the leftovers. Not only are they super yummy, I don’t have to cook for the next few days! 🙂
As usual, I’m linking up with The Fitness Cheerleader and Running Rachel for #MotivateMe Monday because we all need some motivation to keep going! And after all that Turkey eating we did on the weekend, I can grantee that we need to be a little more active this week!Link up with @fitcheerldr & @RunningRachel for #MotivateMe Monday if you need some motivation! Click To Tweet
Last week my training looked like this:
Monday: 1 hour endurance swim (I’m definitely improving on my technique)
Tuesday: Rest – I needed it!
Wednesday: 4 km run at lunch
Thursday: 30 minute workout on the Fitness stations.
Sunday: 4.5 km run with my dog Charlie
This week, I’m hoping to accomplish:
1 hour endurance swim There is no swimming because the pool is closed due to Thanksgiving holiday. I will do some 30 or 40 min Nike Training Club Workout
Tuesday:Total body workout at the outdoor workout stations
Wednesday:easy 5 km run
Thursday: Interval runs
Saturday: 5 to 10 km run (with Charlie)
Sunday: 5 to 10 km run (with Charlie)
Anyhow, I hope you have a great week ahead. How do you plan to stay active this week? Your turn, what are you grateful for?