I’m running in my first half marathon on June 5 in the Niagara Falls Women’s Half Marathon and it’s only a few weeks away. Long runs are different from the shorter 5 to 10 kilometers runs I’m used to. When running longer runs, you need to stay hydrated and fueled. In comes the Fuel belt. I need something to carry my water and my fuel gels.
I went to a local sport shop and selected the Nike Lean 2 Bottle Waistpack. I was looking for something small with two bottles. Since I’m new to fuel belts I didn’t have many criteria for buying a fuel belt, I basically picked one that fit my few requirements and left. Luckily, the Nike Lean 2 Bottle Wasitpack turned out to be a great buy. Check out my video below for my full review.
- It’s slim
- stays in place while running
- The bottles have a nice grip
- I can fit my iPhone 6 with a Lifeproof case inside the pocket
- The pocket is quite stretchy
- The price, at only $30, it’s quite affordable
If you liked this review, you might be interested in some of my other, check out my reviews on:
Join the conversation:
- Do you run with a fuel belt?
- What’s your favorite drink for on the run hydration?