Last updated on September 4th, 2016 at 01:59 pm
I’m seeing some increasing success with my vlog posts so today I’m sharing a new vlog with you. I’m reviewing my Pearl Izumi Tri Kit.
Although I mostly love this Pearl Izumi tri kit, it did come with some disadvantages. View my video below and find out what I did and didn’t like about it.
#MotivateMe Monday Link Up
Please join Janice and myself for our link-up if you want to share your fitness or nutrition plans and stay motivated too!Link up with @salads4lunch & @runmommyrunca #MotivateMe Monday if you need some motivation! Click To Tweet
This week I’m hoping to do the following:
- Tuesday: Tempo Run
- Wednesday: Weights
- Thursday: Easy run
- Saturday or Sunday: 5 km run
PLEASE JOIN THE #MOTIVATEME LINK UP!
THE RULES ARE VERY SIMPLE:
- Every Monday share your fitness, nutrition plan etc by linking them up. All you will need is your post’s URL, and a photo you would like to attach.
- Posts that aren’t related will be deleted.
- In your post, we would love it if you mentioned that you’re participating in #MotivateMe Monday link up, and link back to the hosts Salads4Lunch (formerly Fitness Cheerleader ) and Run Mommy Run. Grab my button below for a quick link back!
- Read what the other linkers are sharing, Visit at least 2 other bloggers’ posts and share some support by commenting and engaging with each other. The more you support, the more support you will get back.