Last updated on June 15th, 2018 at 02:37 pm
Are you looking for some great free resources for runners or to staying fit in general? Here are some of my favorite sources for information and inspiration.
This page contains affiliate links
Popular Posts To Get You Started
First off, I’m going to point you towards some of Run Mommy Run’s best posts to get you started. I started running 4 years ago and I really wish I had these resources on hand at the time.
- Printable Running Log
- Free Resources For Beginner Runners
- A Guide On What To Wear Running According to Temperature
- 7 Ways To Find Time To Workout
- 5 Tips For A Successful Lunchtime Workout
- The 6 Rules For Washing Technical Fabrics You Need To Know
- Where To Find Running Gear For Less
- 4 Running Books Worth Reading
- 5 Running Items To Splurge On
Free SmartPhone Apps I reccomend
These days running and technology go hand in hand. I don’t go far without my iPhone and my Garmin smartwatch. There are some free apps that I use all.the.time! There are other favorites, but they are not free!
Free Training Plans 5km, 10km, Half Marathon & Tri Sprint
I would be at a loss when it comes to where to start training if I didn’t have a training plan. I’ve followed this plan for my Road to Iron Girl and I really love it.
Here are some “not free” resources that I like
Pin me to Pinterest to share these great resources with others!