Last updated on August 9th, 2016 at 07:33 pm
On today’s post, I’m reviewing my Pearl Izumi Visor. You can skip down if you just want to get straight to my vlog.
A few months ago, I talked about a scary moment where I suffered a severe migraine while out for a run. I managed to get myself home safely, even though my vision was compromised. It really scared me. I believe that there were a few factors at play that day that triggered my migraine, but the sun was definitely one of them.
That particular day, I was wearing sunglasses, but the sun was strong and was peeking in from the top of my sunglasses. I went out to the local triathlon shop where I bought myself a sun visor. Now I don’t run without it. I wore it for my first half marathon at the beginning of June.
So, today, I’m doing a Vlog (Video Blog) review of my Pearl Izumi visor. Click PLAY on the video below to get my review.
You can also catch other vlog posts on my YouTube Channel. Don’t forget to subscribe while you are checking it out!
#MotivateMe Monday Link Up
I invite you to join Janice and myself for our link-up if you want to share your fitness or nutrition plans and stay motivated too!Link up with @salads4lunch & @runmommyrunca #MotivateMe Monday if you need some motivation! Click To Tweet
This week I’m hoping to do the following:
- Monday: Tri Clinic, Running
- Tuesday: 1000 m swim
- Wednesday: 30 min speed work
- Thursday: 10 km bike
- Friday: rest
- Saturday: rest
- Sunday: Brick: 20 km bike/5 km run
PLEASE JOIN THE #MOTIVATEME LINK UP!
THE RULES ARE VERY SIMPLE:
- Every Monday share your fitness, nutrition plan etc by linking them up. All you will need is your post’s URL, and a photo you would like to attach.
- Posts that aren’t related will be deleted.
- In your post, we would love it if you mentioned that you’re participating in #MotivateMe Monday link up, and link back to the hosts Salads4Lunch (formerly Fitness Cheerleader ) and Run Mommy Run. Grab my button below for a quick link back!
- Read what the other linkers are sharing, Visit at least 2 other bloggers’ posts and share some support by commenting and engaging with each other. The more you support, the more support you will get back.