When you are busy running after a toddler, it’s hard to find enough time to give yourself a great manicure! You have to factor in enough drying time for at least a base coat, 2 coats of polish and a top coat! Most of the time, I end up ruining my nails because I have to tend to my son. If my nails survive my active son, they only last 1 or 2 days before chipping! #nailproblems
I finally found a long lasting nail polish that is perfect for busy moms or women-on-the-go. Sally Hansen’s Miracle Gel Nail Polish!
The Miracle Gel Nail system works as a two step system, the colour and the top coat. With two coats of the polish, the colour was opaque and my nail ridges had disappeared. The top coat really is the secret ingredient for this system. The label says “Activate curing with Miracle Gel Top Coat”.
Here are the many reasons why I love this nail polish:
- It lasted 5 days before my middle finger had a bit of wear at the tip
- It dries super fast (5 minutes between coats)
- There is no need for a base coat
- It covers well
- It’s easy to apply (I usually get it all over the skin around my fingers)
- It comes in a variety of colours
- Even if it is gel, you don’t need a special U.V. light.
I feel like I’ve finally finished a quest; I found a great nail polish! Now, if only I could find a mascara or a concealer that I can be truly happy with!