Last updated on September 13th, 2016 at 01:05 am
Many of us set goals in January for the year. But on today’s blog, I’m talking about why you should reset your goals in September.
In January, I set out to accomplish 2 big goals this year. My first major goal was to complete in my first half-marathon. My second big goal was to compete in my first triathlon. Now that I’ve accomplished those two goals which kept me busy since January, I have fallen into a slump.
Here are 3 Reasons You Should Reset Your Goals In September.
- You are goal oriented person and you already completed your goals you set for the year. You no longer have anything to work towards, you need to reset your goals.
- Summer was super fun, and now there are no vacations to look forward to until the Christmas season, set new goals to focus on for the next 4 months.
- With school resuming, it’s time to get back into the routine of things, include a few new goals into that routine to make things interesting.
So, today I reflect on my goals for the rest of the year. Here they are:
- Compete in the Run For The Grapes 5 km race
- Set aside Monday evenings for painting (setting a day aside is the only way I’ll get back into painting)
- Refine my photography and videography skills. I’m looking into perhaps doing a photography challenge.
#MotivateMe Monday Link Up
Please join Janice and myself for our link-up if you want to share your fitness or nutrition plans and stay motivated too!Link up with @salads4lunch & @runmommyrunca #MotivateMe Monday if you need some motivation! Click To Tweet
This week I’m hoping to do the following:
Last week and this week I’m taking a rest from any kind of strenuous exercises (for medical reasons). So, this week I’m going to again. Next week I’ll start training for my Run For The Grapes 5 km. My goal this week is to simply keep up with my 10000 steps a day goal.
PLEASE JOIN THE #MOTIVATEME LINK UP!
THE RULES ARE VERY SIMPLE:
- Every Monday share your fitness, nutrition plan etc by linking them up. All you will need is your post’s URL, and a photo you would like to attach.
- Posts that aren’t related will be deleted.
- In your post, we would love it if you mentioned that you’re participating in #MotivateMe Monday link up, and link back to the hosts Salads4Lunch and Run Mommy Run. Grab my button below for a quick link back!
- Read what the other linkers are sharing, Visit at least 2 other bloggers’ posts and share some support by commenting and engaging with each other. The more you support, the more support you will get back.