Last updated on January 20th, 2017 at 03:21 am
Today’s make-up being put to the sweat test is Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick .
I workout at lunch 3 times a week. I don’t have time to take a full shower and do my make-up fresh before I return to work. I rely on my make-up to last all day even through a workout. I have decided to start putting my make-up to the sweat test and only keep those that make the grade.
When looking for a great lipstick, I look for the following characteristics:
- Is the color intense enough?
- Is it long-lasting?
- Is it easy to apply?
- Is it sweat proof?
Lately, Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick has been my go to lipstick. I love this color, called Miracle Mauve. Let’s see how it does when subjected to the sweat test.I put Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick to the sweat test. Click To Tweet
Putting Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick To The Test
F, for this sweat test, I put some lipstick on just before a 5 km run and took a selfie. I don’t usually doll myself up before a run, so it was very unusual. As you can see in the photo below, my face is bare except for my lips! I then snapped another selfie after my 5 km run to compare!
The Final Rating
Here is how the Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick performed:
- The color for me is amazing. It’s not too bright and showy, perfect to wear to work.
- This lipstick will last for hours.
- It’s easy to apply. But please note, it will leave your lips feeling sticky until it completely dries and it does leave your lips feeling a bit dry as well.
- I would definitely class this lipstick as sweatproof. My lips looked the same after my 5 km run as it did before.
For final results, I give Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick my stamp of approval. I love this particular colour, it lasts all day, even after a workout or a run. I’m definitely going to buy this one again, and try other colors as well!
Do you have any favorite brands of make-up that stay on all day and you absolutely love? Share them with me in the comments below!