I’m bringing the December Challenge back but renaming it to the Winter Chill Challenge. Last year, I challenged my twin sister Julie to my December “Get Up and Go” challenge. This challenge was created to find ways to get more active during the month of December, when it’s cold, and typically a busy time of year. Basically, it’s a challenge to see who can do most physical activity throughout the month. I challenged Julie, but we also had 2 friends join us on the challenge, Nancy and Cindy. Read about last year’s challengers here.
What’s the goal of the Winter Chill Challenge?
Find ways to get more active for the entire month of December.Join the Winter Chill Challenge to stay motivated throughout the cold and busy December month.… Click To Tweet
Rules of the Game
- Exercise your heart out (walking the dog counts and other small activities count too)
- Record your data, this year to be on an even keel, we will calculate our calories burned with a nifty calculator:
- Share your data weekly with me by 8 p.m. every Sunday
- Encourage each other.
- It’s a friendly competition, but some smack talk is allowed, cause it’s fun!
- Share your secrets about how you added more activity in your day so I can pass it along to other readers in hopes of inspiring them to fit more time in their days
- optional: show your efforts on social media using #WinterChill hashtag
There are no penalties if you don’t do a lot, so no worries, we won’t judge!
Interested in signing up? Fill out the form below so I can send you details, reminders and communication about the challenge. If you are a blogger, let me know and I can link back to your site. I hope you join!