Last updated on May 3rd, 2015 at 05:08 pm
I’m linking up with Running With Spoons today for Thinking Out Loud Thursday. This is a post made up of completely random thoughts!
Here is what I was thinking while running on Sunday:
- It’s colder than I thought, I should have put leggings on instead of shorts.
- Wow, there are lots of people running today.
- I need to update my playlist, I’m bored with my songs.
- I want to run in the Grimsby Iron Girl Triathalon, maybe next year. I need to learn to swim, like really swim, not just enough to stay afloat. And to bike. Maybe I need to get a bike! I don’t think my Canadian Tire Special bike would be good for racing.
- I want to do the Iron Girl with Julie. I can imagine finishing the race with my twin sister, hand in hand.
- I love having a twin. We inspire each other and it’s just plain fun!
- I need to find friends that like to run.
Here are other random thoughts I’ve had during the week
- Darn it, I broke my two front teeth again! I need to get them fixed pronto! (Yay, got them fixed on Tuesday).
- I’m looking forward to my quick trip up north with my two sisters. We always end up laughing histerically when we are stuck in the car together for 6 hours. We usually tell the same stories over and over.
- I’m kind of dreading a 6 hour long drive.
- I wonder if Julie and I will have the chance to run together on Sunday?
- My arms are sore. That circuit training I’m doing at lunch is great!
- I love my new bright pink capris I bought! And my sketcher sandals. I’m so happy Spring is here!
- I love it when I put my 22 month old to bed and he says “Good night pretty Mommy!” My heart is melting!
How is your Thursday going so far? Tell me, do you have any random thoughts to share?